Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 516-5263.
Dr. Daniel Price, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Price completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Price is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Mayo Clinic|Mayo Clinic|Mayo Clinic|Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Saint Olaf College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Price?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Price has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Price, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Price's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Price accepts your insurance.
Dr. Price frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Price's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2 Ste 2 Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW Ste 2 Ste 2 Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905 Call