Dr. Petrylak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Petrylak, MD is a oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Petrylak completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. He currently practices at Yale New Haven Hospital and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrylak is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Jacobi Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Meml Sloan Kettering Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Columbia U, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrylak?
I am an 83 year old patient of Dr. Petrylak, diagnosed over ten years ago and currently at an advanced stage of prostate cancer. Four years ago, when my urologist saw that my condition was progressing beyond his ability to treat, he referred me to Dr. Petrylak. This, I consider to have been a most fortunate transition. Dr. Petrylak is a very well-respected specialist whose writings are, in the words of "second opinion" doctors with whom I've consulted, read by physicians all over the world. Aside from his scholarship, he is a very caring doctor, constantly seeking ways o treat my condition to slow the progress of the disease and to find ways to improve my day-to-day quality of life. He listens and explains his thinking in ways I understand; never making me feel rushed or unimportant. He has built a strong support team that, together with Dr. Petrylak, give me constant hope, courage and confidence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Petrylak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petrylak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrylak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petrylak frequently treats Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Petrylak's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital