Dr. Daniel Petrylak, MD is a oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Petrylak completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. He currently practices at YALE COMPREHENSIVE CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrylak is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- Jacobi Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Meml Sloan Kettering Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Columbia U, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrylak?
Dr. Petrylak has been my knight in shinning armor, not once, but twice . He is by far the most genuine, caring man I have ever encountered. How he manages it all, I will never know.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital