Dr. Daniel McDonald, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Denton, TX. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at University of South Alabama / College of Medicine. He currently practices at OB/GYN Specialists and is affiliated with Clay County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
OB/GYN Specialists323 N Bonnie Brae St, Denton, TX 76201 Existing Patients: (940) 484-7100
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- San Diego State University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
I have been going to Dr McDonald for over 15 years. I cannot say enough great things! He has seen me through many female issues and three pregnancies! He is caring, honest, wise and truthful! Highly recommend him and his staff!!! So grateful for this place.
- Clay County Memorial Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton