Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Link accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Link, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Link completed a residency at U Calif-Davis. He currently practices at Sacramento Office and is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Malmo Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Calif-Davis, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Sutter Comm Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Sacramento Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Sacramento Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Oregon U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Acc # 31004860 Y St # 3100, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-3630
UC Davis School Medcn Radlgy
Interventional Radiology4860 Y St Ste 3100, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-3606
UC Davis Vascular Center
UC Davis Health - Vascular Care4860 Y St # 2100, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Link?
I have seen 6 different Drs for the issues with my leg and 5 minutes into the appointment and he knows what's wrong immediately. I always dealt with arrogant Drs that wanted to amputate or try experimental surgery and Dr link found a completely different way to treat me. He genuinely cares about his patients and is positive during procedures and the appointments. I have full confidence in his advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Link frequently treats Varicose Veins, Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Link's office is located at 4860 Y St # 3100, Sacramento, CA 95817. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Link has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UC Davis Medical Center