Dr. Daniel Ott, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ott's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Ott, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Ott completed a residency at Medical College of South Carolina, Charleston. He currently practices at Wilmington Health and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ott is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Medical College of South Carolina, Charleston, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of South Carolina, Charleston, Internship Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wilmington Health at Mayfaire V6727 Parker Farm Dr, Wilmington, NC 28405 Existing Patients: (910) 763-2072
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ott?
Dr. Ott is so good with our son. He is patient and kind. He allows our pre-teen to feel included in healthcare decisions and we never dread a visit. The staff are awesome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ott accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ott frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acute Pharyngitis, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Ott's office is located at 6727 Parker Farm Dr, Wilmington, NC 28405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ott has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center