Dr. Daniel O'Roark, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Roark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel O'Roark, DO is a cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. O'Roark completed a residency at Grandview Hosp Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Karing Hearts Cardiology and is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Francis Med Center Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Grandview Hosp Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karing Hearts Cardiology
Karing Hearts Cardiology701 N State of Franklin Rd Ste 2, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 926-4468
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Roark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Roark accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Roark frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. O'Roark's office is located at 701 N State of Franklin Rd Ste 2, Johnson City, TN 37604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Roark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Johnson City Medical Center