New patients may call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. O'Connor completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at CUIMC/Herbert Irving Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connor?
I'm privileged to be his patient!!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. O'Connor's profile.
Dr. O'Connor frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. O'Connor's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. O'Connor provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. O'Connor has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Daniel O'Connor, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.