Dr. Oates has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Oates, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Hyde Park, MA. Dr. Oates completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at ConcertoCare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oates is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Boston University Med Center Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oates?
Dr Dan Oates is without question the best GP I’ve ever had in all my 68 years. A. He treats as if you are a member of his family! B. He is an excellent communicator/listener C. I think (and I’m not kidding here) he has a photographic memory in that he knows everything in you file. D. He has a very competent staff I could go on but I would run out of characters before I could finish with his strengths as a Physician!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oates accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oates frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Sleep Apnea, and Sickle Cell Disease.
Dr. Oates' office is located at 912 River St, Hyde Park, MA 2136. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.