Dr. Daniel Persky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Persky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Persky, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Persky completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at University of Arizona Cancer Center North and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Persky is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Arizona Cancer Center North3838 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 626-3434
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Persky?
Always right up front, explains things, doesn't rush, good sense of humor. Really like him. Just wish I didn't have to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Persky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Persky frequently treats All Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Persky's office is located at 3838 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Persky speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Persky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson