Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Egan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Egan, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. He currently practices at Swedish Cardiovascular Rsrch and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Egan is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Swedish Cardiovascular Rsrch1221 Madison St Ste 1020, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 215-2658
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Egan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Egan frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Myeloma, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Egan's office is located at 1221 Madison St Ste 1020, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Egan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake