Dr. Daniel Metz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Metz completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Metz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Prevea Ashwaubenon Health Center2502 S Ashland Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304 Call
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Metz?
Dr. Metz performed Carpal Tunnel/Ulnar Nerve surgeries on both arms, and a trigger thumb. All surgeries were diagnosed correctly and surgeries performed successful and without difficulty. He explained everything before hand... : ) issues with the procedures and expectations, I found him very proficient in his field, will be scheduling shoulder surgery (Bone spur and torn Rotator Cuff this fall. His bedside manner, the nurses and Ross Ficarri were all very professional...I trust this team!
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth