Dr. Matalon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Matalon, MD is a nephrology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Matalon completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He currently practices at Midtown Dermatology Services PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matalon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York University Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matalon?
Dr. Daniel Matalon is very kind and professional. He LISTENS to me and understands what I say. He is compassionate and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Matalon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matalon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matalon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matalon frequently treats Gout, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Matalon's office is located at 317 E 34th St, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matalon speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital