Dr. Marrero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Marrero, MD is a cardiology specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Marrero completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Astoria and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marrero is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marrero?
Dr. Marrero is one really smart and wonderful doctor! He patiently listened to everything I had to say, and asked all the right questions to help me explain my situation. At the end, he explained me clearly everything I wanted to know about my condition. After my tests are complete, he personally called me the same evening and told me the good news about my results! That was just amazing, first to do it personally (which rarely other doctors do), and secondly - I was able to enjoy my holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Marrero, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marrero's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marrero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marrero frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Marrero's office is located at 2318 31st St Ste 200, Astoria, NY 11105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Cardiovascular Associates - Astoria
Cardiovascular Associates of New York2318 31st St Ste 200, Astoria, NY 11105 (718) 777-7742