Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Talley, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Daniel Talley, MD is a pulmonologist in Burien, WA. Dr. Talley completed a residency at Des Moines Med Ctr-Iowa Meth Med Ctr. He currently practices at Franciscan Pulmonary Associates - Burien and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Talley is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Des Moines Med Ctr-Iowa Meth Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talley?
We trust his honest and medical professional opinion. He is truly caring about patients, and he is receptive and sensitive to the patient relatives’ feeling. We are lucky to have Dr. Talley during our difficult times.
- St. Anne Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talley frequently treats Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids), Pneumonia, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Talley's office is located at 16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 404, Burien, WA 98166. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Franciscan Pulmonary Associates - Burien
Franciscan Pulmonary Associates - Burien16259 Sylvester Rd Sw Ste 404, Burien, WA 98166