Dr. Daniel Kluger, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Kluger completed a residency at Bellevue Hospital Center. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Associates of Hampton Roads and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kluger is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Disease Associates of Hampton Roads
Infectious Disease Associates of Hampton Roads12420 Warwick Blvd Ste 4c, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-7115
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kluger?
He is currently treating my mom and he is absolutely wonderful. He came highly recommended by our friend who is a physician.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital