Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Couri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Couri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Couri completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at St Paul Heart Clinic and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Couri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Couri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Couri frequently treats Heart Disease, Aortic Ectasia, and Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest.
Dr. Couri's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 400, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Couri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital