Dr. Lustgarten has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Lustgarten, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Lustgarten completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology - Main Campus and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lustgarten is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology - Main Campus
The University of Vermont Health Network University of Vermont Medical Center62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lustgarten?
Very knowledgeable, personable and thorough. First procedure successful. He has an credibly caring, intelligent and responsive nurse. Demonstrates caring for his patients. He helped make me feel confident in his abilities. Would recommend highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Lustgarten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lustgarten's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lustgarten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lustgarten frequently treats Syncope, Heart Disease, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Lustgarten's office is located at 62 Tilley Dr, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center