Dr. Daniel Lustgarten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lustgarten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Lustgarten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Lustgarten completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Univ Vermont Med Ctr Cardiology and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lustgarten is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ Vermont Med Ctr Cardiology
Cardiology - Main Campus111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-3734
- 2 62 Tilley Dr Fl 1, South Burlington, VT 05403 Existing Patients: (802) 847-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lustgarten?
Very knowledgeable, personable and thorough. First procedure successful. He has an credibly caring, intelligent and responsive nurse. Demonstrates caring for his patients. He helped make me feel confident in his abilities. Would recommend highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lustgarten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lustgarten frequently treats Syncope, Heart Disease, and Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair.
Dr. Lustgarten's office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lustgarten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center