Click here to compare with other Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Lopez, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Lakewood, CO. Dr. Lopez completed a residency at Plaza Medical Center. He currently practices at Osteopathic Integrative Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopez is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine.
- Plaza Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Medical School — 2007
- Truman State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopez?
It's been a few weeks since my treatment and although I am still not completely a believer in Osteopathy, I must admit that the pain in my lower back has not been nearly as much of an issue since my first visit. br / br /The price was quite steep and the only thing holding me back from returning sooner would be this. Nevertheless, I do feel that at some point in time, I will be back. br / br /Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lopez frequently treats Back Injuries, Back Sprain, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Lopez's office is located at 9600 W Jewell Ave Ste 3, Lakewood, CO 80232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lopez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Osteopathic Integrative Medicine9600 W Jewell Ave Ste 3, Lakewood, CO 80232 (303) 350-7990