Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lieber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Lieber, MD is a oncology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Lieber completed a residency at Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lieber is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Angeles Clinic & Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA
Santa Monica2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 560w, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 582-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lieber?
Dr. Lieber is the reason I am alive today and cancer-free at 33 years old (diagnosed at 26). I was not an easy case to take on, but he gave me the best care I could have ever asked for. Dr. Lieber, I am forever grateful for having you come into my life and being the wonderful, caring, and intelligent oncologist you have been. You viewed me as a person and gave me the best individualized medical attention. As well, I loved hearing all of your jokes!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lieber frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Lieber's office is located at 2001 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 560w, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lieber speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lieber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center