Dr. Daniel Laurie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Laurie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Laurie, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Laurie completed a residency at Long Island Jewish. He currently practices at Health Quest Medical Practice Div of Pulmonology and is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laurie is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- NY Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Long Island Jewish, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Imperial College London, Medical School — 2005
- Oxford University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Health Quest Medical Practice Div of Pulmonology21 Reade Pl Ste 1000, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 471-0232
Advanced Icu Care
Advanced Icu Care1 Cityplace Dr Ste 570, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 514-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laurie?
Dr. Laurie was knowledgeable and kind. He took the time to explain my health condition and my options for treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Laurie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laurie frequently treats Wheezing, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Laurie's office is located at 21 Reade Pl Ste 1000, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laurie speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Laurie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center