Dr. Laroche has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Laroche, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Queens Village, NY. Dr. Laroche completed a residency at Howard University Hospital. He currently practices at Advanced Eye Care of New York and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Eye & Ear Infrmry, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Howard University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laroche?
The office is very clean and well laid out. Good music to calm your nerves in the waiting area. Dr. Laroche and his associates are very attentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Laroche, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Laroche's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Laroche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laroche frequently treats Retinal Ischemia, Pinguecula, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Laroche's office is located at 21543 JAMAICA AVE, Queens Village, NY 11428. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laroche speaks Spanish, French, and Haitian Creole. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside