Dr. Daniel Langley, DO is a ophthalmology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Langley completed a residency at Oklahoma State University Medical Center. He currently practices at EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa and is affiliated with Bailey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa
EyeCare Associates of South Tulsa10010 E 81st St Ste 100, Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 250-2020
- Faoco, Fellowship Hospital
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Washington State University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- GlobalHealth, Inc.
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langley?
Cataract surgery in both eyes went very well. No issues at all. And I was seeing better than I’ve seen in my whole life. With his skill/expertice I no longer have the severe astigmatism I had and need no prescription glasses any more. Just cheap reading glasses and I can deal with that! Absolutely thrilled with my results. Would recommend Dr Langley to anyone needing cataract surgery.
- Bailey Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital- South
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center
- St. John Medical Center