Dr. Daniel Landa, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fullerton, CA. Dr. Landa completed a residency at UCLA-San Fernando Valley. He currently practices at First California Physician Partners and is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landa is board certified in Internal Medicine.
First California Physician Partners
Fullerton Cardiovascular Medical Group2240 N Harbor Blvd Ste 200, Fullerton, CA 92835 Existing Patients: (714) 870-4665
- VA Hosp/UC Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- UCLA-San Fernando Valley, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landa?
I love this doctor and his staff. He has saved my mom life not once but twice with his excellent care and knowledge. Please go see him if you need a experienced Cardiologist doctor. thank you Dr. Landa your the best.
- Placentia - Linda Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center