Dr. Daniel Lamar, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Lakewood Ranch, FL. Dr. Lamar completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania Hospital and Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamar is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania Hospital and Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MCM Maxcare
- Meritain Health
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamar?
Dr. Lamar performed my rotator cuff repair in April 2019. My experience has been nothing but positive. Dr. Lamar and his PA, Jason are kind, and listen carefully to my concerns and comments. I am still going to physical therapy which is normal for the size of my tear and the fact that it was a revision. The physical therapy department at Coastal is also the best! Highly recommend this team.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital