Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Jackson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Jamaica Plain, MA. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at McLean Hosp. He currently practices at Arbour Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- McLean Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tufts, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arbour Hospital49 ROBINWOOD AVE, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 Existing Patients: (617) 390-1491
Jones Counseling and Consultation
Wayside Youth & Family Support Network1 Frederick Abbott Way, Framingham, MA 01701 Existing Patients: (508) 879-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jackson frequently treats Suicidal Ideation, Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 49 ROBINWOOD AVE, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.