Dr. Hurst has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Hurst, MD is a pediatric neurology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Hurst completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Child Neurology Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Neurology Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Pediatrics. He currently practices at Texas Tech Physicians. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurst is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Child Neurology Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Neurology Msu-Kalamazoo Ctr Med Stu, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Tech Physicians
Texas Tech Physicians3601 4th St Fl 3, Lubbock, TX 79430 Existing Patients: (806) 743-2244
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurst?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Hurst, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurst's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurst frequently treats Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, and Peripheral Neuropathy Testing.
Dr. Hurst's office is located at 3601 4th St Fl 3, Lubbock, TX 79430. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.