Dr. Daniel Bohl, MD is a nephrology specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Bohl completed a residency at Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bohl is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Barnes Jewish Hosp-Wash U, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bohl?
Kind, considerate and generous with his time with patients.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Morton Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital