Dr. Daniel Barrow, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Barrow completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. He currently practices at EMORY CLINIC and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrow is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Emory Clinic1365 Clifton Rd Ne B, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-7777
Emory University Hospital Midtown1365 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 686-4411
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrow?
Dr. Barrow saved my life 16 years ago, when I was taken to the emergency room on evening at Emory for a bleeding brain aneurysm (Circle of Willis). His availability was immediate (next morning) and his surgery was obviously successful with no further repercussions. I've been living a happy, healthy life since then. Thank you, Dr. Dan Barrow!
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown