Dr. Kniaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Kniaz, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Kniaz completed a residency at St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kniaz?
I trust & like Dr. Daniel Kniaz completely. There's no doubt in my mind that he has my best interests as his priority. I would gladly send my family or best friend to him if care was needed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Kniaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kniaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kniaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kniaz frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Kniaz's office is located at 1550 N Northwest Hwy Ste 303, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital