Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Javit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Javit, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Javit completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Lenox Hill Hospital and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
- New York Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lenox Hill Hospital100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-2908
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Javit?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Javit frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Javit's office is located at 100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Javit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital