Dr. Muccio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Muccio, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Muccio completed a residency at Medical College Of Pennsylvania. and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muccio is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2315 Myrtle St Ste L90, Erie, PA 16502 Existing Patients: (814) 452-7575
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muccio?
I worked for him a short time in Greensburg and he was awesome!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Muccio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muccio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muccio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muccio frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Traumatic Brain Injury, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Muccio's office is located at 2315 Myrtle St Ste L90, Erie, PA 16502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- Upmc Northwest
- Warren General Hospital