Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Daniel Moore, MD is a oncology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Dibble Genl. He currently practices at Evergreen Hospital and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Medical School
- Dibble Genl, Residency Hospital — 1946
- Wesley Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1944
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
SCCA EvergreenHealth12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 (425) 899-3181