Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Moore, MD is a oncology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Dibble Genl. He currently practices at SCCA EvergreenHealth and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Lombardi Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Medical School
- Dibble Genl, Residency Hospital — 1946
- Wesley Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1945
- Wesley Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1944
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCCA EvergreenHealth12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Moore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moore's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Moore's office is located at 12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moore speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Multicare Covington Medical Center