Dr. Daniel Levine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Daniel Levine, MD is a cardiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Levine completed a residency at Columbia University Med Center. He currently practices at Rhode Island Hospital Emergency and is affiliated with Kent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levine is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1987
- Brown Univ, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rhode Island Hospital Emergency
Providence Office593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-4000
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kent Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center