Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is a hematology specialist in South Pasadena, CA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Olive View UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at City of Hope Pasadena and is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Hematology.
- Olive View UCLA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Olive View UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Olive View UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope Pasadena
Ccsmgcity of Hope Medical Group209 Fair Oaks Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030 Existing Patients: (626) 396-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Myeloma, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 209 Fair Oaks Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center