Dr. Daniel Hurley, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Skokie, IL. Dr. Hurley completed a residency at Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago. He currently practices at NorthShore University HealthSystem and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurley is board certified in Pain Medicine.
NorthShore University HealthSystem
NorthShore Orthopaedic Institute9650 Gross Point Rd Ste 2900, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 503-4500
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Evanston Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurley?
My visit was by telephone, due to distance. It was after office hours, around 8:00 PM, as that was the first time he had available. He gave me his thoughts about my condition based on my MRI, answered all of my questions, gave clear explanations, and made additional suggestions about things that might help after I asked questions. I was most grateful for his kindness, his thoughtfulness, his willingness to spend as much time on the phone as needed. I highly recommend him.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital