Dr. Hu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Hu, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Plymouth, MA. Dr. Hu completed a residency at Musc Medical Center. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hu is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Musc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Musc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Consultants of Boston146 Industrial Park Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360 Existing Patients: (617) 367-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hu?
I sought out an ophthalmologist due to halo/starburst which I thought was related to cataract. In part it was but Dr Hu diagnosed another more serious condition. I'm an RN and ask a lot of questions, he answered them all. He's an impressive clinician. The tech who did some routine stuff really ought to find another job though, she was distracted and disinterested. But it's Dr Hu who is being graded her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Hu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hu frequently treats Stye, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Corneal Ulcer.
Dr. Hu's office is located at 146 Industrial Park Rd, Plymouth, MA 02360. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.