Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Daniel Hoch, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Hoch completed a residency at Mercy Medical Center. He currently practices at Laboratory Corporation of America and is affiliated with Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Medical School — 2000
- Univ of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoch?
i love dr hoch, i had not visited a dentist for a long time due to fear but he and his staff put you at ease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hoch frequently treats Composite Fillings, Dental Bonding, and Dental Bridge.
Dr. Hoch's office is located at 2021A Emmorton Rd, Bel Air, MD 21015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hoch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore