Dr. Dorgan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Dorgan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dorgan completed a residency at Columbia University. He currently practices at Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorgan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne
The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorgan?
Dr. Dorgan is a wonderful physician. He is smart, compassionate and kind. He takes the time to explain and identify your illness and offer the best solutions for your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dorgan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dorgan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Cough.
Dr. Dorgan's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania