Dr. Daniel Dorgan, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dorgan completed a residency at Columbia University. He currently practices at Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dorgan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne
The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3202
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dorgan?
Dr. Dorgan is a wonderful physician. He is smart, compassionate and kind. He takes the time to explain and identify your illness and offer the best solutions for your care.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania