Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217.
Dr. Daniel Coffin, DO
Dr. Daniel Coffin, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Coffin completed a residency at Tufts University. He currently practices at Primary Care at Northwest Outpatient Medical Center and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coffin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Tufts University, Residency Hospital
- Pacific Nw Univ of Hlth Sci Coll of Osteo Med, Medical School
- Seattle Pacific University, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coffin?
He is so caring and thorough. I'm very happy I have found him.
- Harborview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coffin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Coffin, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coffin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coffin frequently treats Limb Pain, Overweight, and Headache.
Dr. Coffin's office is located at 10330 Meridian Ave N Ste 230, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.