Dr. Daniel Buchholz, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Buchholz completed a residency at Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center. He currently practices at UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health and is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buchholz is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
UF Health Cancer Center at Orlando Health
Orlando Health Scripts1400 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 648-3800
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buchholz?
- Orlando Regional Medical Center