Dr. Berry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Berry, MD is a orthopedic specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Berry completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berry is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Maurice E Muller Fell, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Harvard Combined Or Res Prgm Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Harvard University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Two tricky hips and knees with great success. Caring, clear and direct he is an excellent surgeon with great bedside manners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Berry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berry frequently treats McMurray's Test, Joint Fluid Test, and Bone Scan.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-0274