Dr. Daniel Barbaro, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Barbaro completed a residency at Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem. He currently practices at Baylor All Saints Wound Mgmt and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barbaro is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Baylor All Saints Wound Mgmt
Baylor All Saints Wound Mgmt1650 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 922-2430
Tarrant County Infectious Disease Association
Tarrant County Infectious Disease Association1125 College Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 810-9810
- Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barbaro?
Very good doctor. Compassionate with his clients and incredibly knowledgeable. Staff is very friendly as well.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus