Call (703) 977-4826 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Daniel Hwang, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Hwang completed a residency at New York Eye And Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Reston Ear Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hwang is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- St Vincents Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St Vincent Catholic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical Center, Medical School — 1996
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hwang?
I had sinus surgery with Dr Hwang to fix my sinuses, because I got sinus headaches and also wanted to be able equalize better/more easily when I go scuba diving (I’m a regular diver). I had a 4-part surgery with Dr HWANG: 1) turbinate reduction, 2) balloon sinuplasty for my Eustachian tubes, 3) straightened my deviated septum, and 4) enlarged/ reshaped one of my right sinuses that was partially blocked and kept clogging. I had the surgery a few days ago, and I already feel a huge improvement in my sinuses. My head already feels clearer, my breathing is great, and I haven't had any sinus headaches like I used to get all the time. Best of all I'm in practically no pain! I’m laying in bed, on only day 5, already breathing in perfect breaths of air through both nostrils and my sinuses feel great. I’m excited! I also like that Dr Hwang listened and had a real, intellectual convo about the pros and cons of procedures, and ultimately helped but let me decide. It came out great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hwang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Hwang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hwang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hwang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hwang frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Hwang's office is located at 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 208, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hwang speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Reston Ear Nose & Throat
Reston Ear, Nose & Throat
Ashburn Office20905 Professional Plz Ste 330, Ashburn, VA 20147 Existing Patients: (703) 977-4827