Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hafenrichter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Hafenrichter, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hafenrichter completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Vascular General Surgery and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hafenrichter is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
ENT & Sleep Medicine Associates, LLC.
ENT & Sleep Medicine Associates, LLC.509 Hamacher St, Waterloo, IL 62298 Existing Patients: (618) 939-5979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hafenrichter?
He performed surgery on me last week and was fantastic with providing information before and after surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hafenrichter frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Hafenrichter's office is located at 3023 N Ballas Rd Ste 210d, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hafenrichter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center