Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamont accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel Lamont, MD is a cardiology specialist in Laguna Hills, CA. Dr. Lamont completed a residency at Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at South Orange County Cardlgy Grp and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamont is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Calif Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Orange County Cardlgy Grp
South Orange County Cardlgy Grp24411 Health Center Dr Ste 550, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Existing Patients: (949) 770-6252
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamont?
saved my life....I was in urgent care....no one really knew what to do.. After he saw me I was in surgery 20 minutes later...Nurses said he saved my life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lamont frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lamont's office is located at 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 550, Laguna Hills, CA 92653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamont has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center