Dr. Daniel Hechtman, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Hechtman completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Maimonides Division of Pediatric Surgery and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hechtman is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Maimonides Division of Pediatric Surgery
Maimonides Division of Pediatric Surgery984 50th St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 Existing Patients: (718) 283-7384
- Children's Hospital of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Brown Univ, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hechtman?
We had a great experience using Dr. Hechtman. His calm and patient demeanor made us feel like we were in good hands.
- Maimonides Medical Center