Dr. Daniel Giacomo, MD is a adult psychiatry specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Giacomo completed a residency at Tufts-New England Medical Center. He currently practices at NORTHSHORE UNIVERSITY HEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northshore University Health System
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences909 Davis St, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 425-6420
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tufts-New England Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- National Elevator
- Priority Health
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giacomo?
Dr. Giacomo was a lifesaver for me. After 40+ years of debilitating insomnia resulting from depression, Dr. Giacomo prescribed a new antidepressant along with another medication, in the smallest dose available, and within a few months I got my life back. He correctly diagnosed my problem, indicating that the antidepressant previously prescribed by another psychiatrist, was probably worsening the insomnia rather than helping. I am forever grateful to him.
- Evanston Hospital