Dr. Daniel Gaitan, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Gaitan completed a residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He currently practices at West County Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaitan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
West County Medical Specialists
West County Medical Specialists969 N Mason Rd # 145b, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 878-6008
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaitan?
Dr. Gaitan is an extremely kind, compassionate person who is dedicated to providing high-quality care to his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and works hard to ensure he is doing the best he can for anyone in his care. I highly recommend him to anyone!!
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center